Travel your taste buds with us to tropical destinations on this chocolaty journey as we taste the unique flavours of 12 different Origin Chocolates from locations around the world!
Bold and sophisticated, this premium chocolate bonbon set offers pure chocolate (no flavours added) so you can taste the true essence of chocolate from each area!
Follow along our tasting tips guideline and enjoy sharing this special chocolate tasting experience as our Chocolatier guides and entertains you.
Origin chocolate is special due to it's cocoa beans coming from a single origin country rather than from multiple locations. Origin chocolates have their own unique flavours which come from the environment which they're grown!
Suitable for all ages and experience levels. Kits are sent to each participant prior to event. Contact us to make set 100% plant based.
Flavours include: (Mainly Dark Chocolates)
- 34% Milk Chocolate - Ivory Coast/Vietnam/Philippines
- 40% Milk Chocolate - Ghana
- 41% Milk Chocolate - Ivory Coast
- 43% Milk Chocolate - Venezuela
- 65% Dark Chocolate - Peru
- 65% Dark Chocolate - Haiti
- 66% Dark Chocolate - Mexico
- 70% Dark Chocolate - Dominican Republic
- 75% Dark Chocolate - Tanzania
- 76% Dark Chocolate - Ecuador
- 80% Dark Chocolate - Uganda
- 80% Dark Chocolate - Sao Tome/Ghana/Tanzania
*Contact us to check event date availability*
*Minimum 6 participants
*Kit Pickup: Free Contactless Curbside Pickup: 97 Carlton St. Toronto or Shipping Cost Extra*
*Also available to purchase is 6pc and 12pc Origin Chocolate Bonbon Sets (event excluded) click here