Up to 9 Persons - $45.00 each
Program Duration: 75 - 90 Minutes
We understand times are tough right now for kids and the education system as a result of the recent pandemic. We'd like to offer a program to those of you who are involved with homeschooling or are involved with a community of kids looking for additional educational opportunities for your children!
Sweeten up your children's learning experience with our engaging chocolate educational program! Each child is encouraged to learn in a fun, supportive environment while getting hands on experience creating their own chocolates! Learning culinary and confectionery skills early to inspire and motivate future ambitions!
One of the best parts is we handle the clean up after! Relax and enjoy knowing we'll take care of the rest!
Select 1 / 9 available Chocolate Education Programs:
(Ages 4 - Teens)
- Chocolate Storytelling & Colourful Chocolate Lollipop Making - Our engaging Chocolatier will entertain the children with chocolate themed storytelling followed by a hands on chocolate making activity where each child can make their own animal lollipop made with colourful chocolate!
- Chocolate 101 - Basic knowledge coverage and touch base on multiple chocolate subjects! Hands on experience making chocolates to take home!
- Chocolate Tempering - Focused attention on Tempering and it's importance with hands on experience learning multiple ways and creating yummy take home chocolates!
- Molding Chocolate - Focused attention on Molding Chocolates and the multiple molds you can use and their different benefits. Hands on experience with all creating chocolate bonbons!
- Chocolate Truffle Making - Learn the classic and modern techniques of creating your own chocolate truffles! Learn its history and ways to substitute alternative options and use dynamic flavours! Hands on making your own to take home!
- Chocolate Decorating Techniques - Hands on experience practising multiple ways of creating chocolate decorations for baked goods and confections! Take home your chocolate masterpieces!
- Flavor Pairing & Chocolate Bark Making - Learn all about chocolate and flavour pairing! Includes taste testing and hands on chocolate bark making for each student to take home a chocolate creation from what they’ve learned!
- Holiday Chocolate Making - Halloween, Hanukkah, Christmas & Winter Solstice, Valentine’s Day & Easter themed chocolate making programs! Hands on experience with take home creations!
- Chocolate Champions Tournament - Children partake in a fun chocolate team building tournament, where they answer chocolate trivia questions and participate in multiple hands on chocolate making challenges. Fun and inclusive for all children and chaperons to partake in!
- Please contact us to book this event!
- Available only within Greater Toronto Area
- Suitable for all levels of skill and knowledge.
- This event is a mobile service where we bring everything to your location to host the event or please contact us to view a selection of venue rental options we are connected with who for an additional charge, would be happy to host your event!